Table of Contents
- Table of Contents
- Scope of Application
- Conclusion of the Contract
- 3) Right to Cancel
- 4) Prices and Payment Conditions
- 5) Shipment and Delivery Conditions
- 6) Granting Rights of Use for Digital Content
- 7) Contract Duration and Contract Termination Regarding Subscription Contracts
- 8) Reservation of Proprietary Rights
- 9) Warranty
- 10) Redemption of Campaign Vouchers
- 11) Redemption of Gift Vouchers
- 12) Applicable Law
- 13) Place of Jurisdiction
- 14) Alternative dispute resolution
- 15) Supplementary provisions
Scope of Application
- These General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as "GTC") of the company Wish-You-More Lifestyle GmbH & Co. KG (hereinafter referred to as "Seller”) shall apply to all contracts concluded between a consumer or a trader (hereinafter referred to as "Client”) and the Seller relating to all goods and/or services presented in the Seller's online shop. The inclusion of the Client’s own conditions is herewith objected to, unless other terms have been stipulated.
- These Terms and Conditions regarding contracts for the supply of goods presented by the Seller in its print catalogue apply accordingly, unless expressly otherwise agreed.
- These GTC apply accordingly to the supply of digital content, unless expressly agreed otherwise.
- Regarding the purchase of vouchers, these GTC shall apply accordingly, unless expressly agreed otherwise.
- For contracts regarding the delivery of vouchers, these GTC shall apply accordingly, unless expressly agreed otherwise.
- A consumer pursuant to these GTC is any natural person concluding a legal transaction for a purpose attributed neither to a mainly commercial nor a self-employed occupational activity. A trader pursuant to these GTC is any natural or legal person or partnership with legal capacity acting in the performance of a commercial or self-employed occupational activity when concluding a legal transaction.
- Digital content in the sense of these GTC is all data not stored on a tangible medium which is produced in digital form and supplied by the Seller by granting certain usage rights precisely defined in these GTC.
- According to the Seller’ product description, the object of the contract may be the supply of goods by way of a one-time delivery or the supply of goods by way of a stable delivery (hereinafter referred to as “subscription contract”). In case of a subscription contract, the Seller commits to supply the Client with the contractually owed goods for the duration of the agreed contract period and at the contractually agreed time intervals.
Conclusion of the Contract
- The product descriptions in the Seller’s online shop do not constitute binding offers on the part of the Seller, but merely serve the purpose of submitting a binding offer by the Client.
- The Client may submit the offer via the online order form integrated into the Seller's online shop. In doing so, after having placed the selected goods and/or services in the virtual basket and passed through the ordering process, and by clicking the button finalizing the order process, the Client submits a legally binding offer of contract with regard to the goods and/or services contained in the shopping cart. The Client may also submit his offer to the Seller by telephone, e-mail or postal service.
- The Seller may accept the Client’s offer within five days,
- by transferring a written order confirmation or an order confirmation in written form (fax or e-mail); insofar receipt of order confirmation by the Client is decisive, or
- by delivering ordered goods to the Client; insofar receipt of goods by the Client is decisive, or
- by requesting the Client to pay after he placed his order.
Provided that several of the aforementioned alternatives apply, the contract shall be concluded at the time when one of the aforementioned alternatives firstly occurs. Should the Seller not accept the Client’s offer within the aforementioned period of time, this shall be deemed as rejecting the offer with the effect that the Client is no longer bound by his statement of intent.
- When submitting an offer via the Seller's online order form, the text of the contract is stored by the Seller after the contract has been concluded and transmitted to the Client in text form (e.g. e-mail, fax or letter) after the order has been sent. The Seller shall not make the contract text accessible beyond this. If the Client has set up a user account in the Seller's online shop prior to sending his order, the order data shall be stored on the Seller's website and can be accessed by the Client free of charge via his password-protected user account by specifying the corresponding login data.
- Prior to submitting a binding order via the Seller’s online order form, the Client may recognize input errors by reading attentively the information displayed on the screen. The enlargement function of the browser to enlarge the display on the screen may be an effective method for better recognizing input errors.
The Client can correct all the data entered via the usual keyboard and mouse function during the electronic ordering process, until he clicks the button finalizing the ordering process.
- The German and the English language are exclusively available for the conclusion of the contract.
- Order processing and contacting usually takes place via e-mail and automated order processing. It is the Client’s responsibility to ensure that the e-mail address he provides for the order processing is accurate so that e-mails sent by the Seller can be received at this address. In particular, it is the Client`s responsibility, if SPAM filters are used, to ensure that all e-mails sent by the Seller or by third parties commissioned by the Seller with the order processing can be delivered.
3) Right to Cancel
3.1 Consumers are entitled to the right to cancel.
3.2 Detailed information about the right to cancel are provided in the Seller’s instruction on cancellation.
3.3 The right to cancel does not apply to consumers, who are no nationals of a member state of the European Union at the time of concluding the contract und whose exclusive domicile and delivery address were located outside of the European Union at the time of concluding the contract.
4) Prices and Payment Conditions
4.1 Unless otherwise stated in the Seller’s product description, prices indicated are total prices including the statutory sales tax. Delivery costs, where appropriate, will be indicated separately in the respective product description
4.2 Payment can be made using one of the methods mentioned in the Seller’s online shop.
4.3 In case of delivery to countries outside the European Union, additional costs may incur in individual cases for which the Seller is not responsible and which have to be borne by the Client. This includes for example transfer fees charged by banking institutes (transfer charges, exchange fees) or import duties or taxes (customs). Such costs regarding money transfer may also incur, if delivery is not made in a country outside the European Union and the Client carries out the payment from a country outside the European Union.
4.4 If prepayment by bank transfer has been agreed upon, payment is due immediately after conclusion of the contract, unless the parties have arranged a later maturity date
5) Shipment and Delivery Conditions
5.1 Goods are generally delivered on dispatch route and to the delivery address indicated by the Client, unless agreed otherwise. During the processing of the transaction, the delivery address indicated in the Seller’s order processing is decisive.
5.2 Should the assigned transport company return the goods to the Seller, because delivery to the Client was not possible, the Client bears the costs for the unsuccessful dispatch. This shall not apply, if the Client exercises his right to cancel effectively, if the delivery cannot be made due to circumstances beyond the Client's control or if he has been temporarily impeded to receive the offered service, unless the Seller has notified the Client about the service for a reasonable time in advance.
5.3 Personal collection is not possible for logistical reasons.
5.4 Digital content will be provided to the Client exclusively in electronic form as follows:
- by e-mail
5.5 Vouchers will be provided to the Client as follows:
- by e-mail
5.6 The Seller reserves the right to withdraw from the contract in the event of incorrect or improper self-supply. This only applies if the Seller is not responsible for the non-supply and if he has concluded a concrete hedging transaction with the supplier. The Seller shall make all reasonable efforts to obtain the goods. In case of non-availability or partial availability of the goods he shall inform the Client and grant him immediately counterperformance.
6) Granting Rights of Use for Digital Content
6.1 Unless otherwise stipulated in the description of contents displayed in the Seller's online shop, the Seller grants the client the non- exclusive right, unlimited in relation to place and time, to use the contents supplied for private and professional purposes.
6.2 The transmission of content to third parties or the production of copies to third parties in a way not covered by the GTC is prohibited, unless the Seller has consented to the transfer of the contractual license to third parties.
6.3 The granting of rights pursuant to section 158 (1) German Civil Law Code will only become effective, if the Client has paid the contractually stipulated compensation in full. The Seller may allow the use of the contractual contents temporarily prior to this date. A transfer of rights does not take place via such a provisional permission.
7) Contract Duration and Contract Termination Regarding Subscription Contracts
7.1 Subscription contracts are concluded for an indefinite period of time and can be terminated by the Client at any time without notice.
7.2 The right to immediate termination for important reasons remains unaffected.
An important reason is considered, when the continuation of the contract is no more reasonable until the end of the agreed contractual period or until expiry of the notice period for termination, taking into account all circumstances of the particular case and with balanced judgement of mutual interests
7.3 Notices of termination must be made in writing or in text form (for example by e-mail). .
8) Reservation of Proprietary Rights
If the Seller provides advance deliveries, he retains title of ownership to the delivered goods, until the purchase price owed has been paid in full.
9.1 Should the object of purchase be deficient, statutory provisions shall apply.
9.2 The Client is asked to notify any obvious transport damages to the forwarding agent and to inform the Seller accordingly. Should the Client fail to comply therewith, this shall not affect his statutory or contractual claims for defects.
9.3 Product liability protection
No protection in case of improper use
An example of improper use liability is a violation of recommendations regarding limitation of medical claims or use. Wish-You-More's insurance covers only those instances of use and intended use specifically listed on the product's packaging or in Wish-You-More literature.
All labels and packaging must be provided to Wish-You-More's insurance carrier to be properly covered. In this sense, by attempting to alter labels or packaging so that they misrepresent the product, or by making claims other than those listed in Wish-You-More brochures, an affiliate deprives himself or herself of the opportunity for protection provided by Wish-You-More liability insurance and risks termination of the business relationship.
10) Redemption of Campaign Vouchers
10.1 Vouchers which are issued by the Seller free of charge, for a specific period of validity in the context of promotional activities and which cannot be purchased by the Client (hereinafter referred to as "campaign vouchers”) can only be redeemed in the Seller’s online shop and only within the indicated time period.
10.2 Individual products may be excluded from the voucher campaign, if such a restriction results from the conditions of the campaign voucher.
10.3 Only one campaign voucher can be redeemed per order.
10.4 The goods value should meet at least the amount of the campaign voucher. The Seller will not refund remaining assets.
10.5 If the value of the campaign voucher is not enough for the order, the Client may choose one of the remaining payment methods offered by the Seller to pay the difference.
10.6 The campaign voucher credit will not be redeemed in cash and is not subject to any interest.
10.7 The campaign voucher will not be redeemed, if the Client, in the context of his legal right to cancel, returns goods paid fully or partially by a campaign voucher.
10.8 The campaign voucher is transferable. The Seller may render performance with discharging effect to the respective owner who redeems the campaign voucher in the Seller’s online shop. This does not apply, if the Seller has knowledge or grossly negligent ignorance of the non-entitlement, legal incapacity or of the missing right of representation regarding the respective owner.
11) Redemption of Gift Vouchers
11.1 Vouchers which can be purchased via the Seller’s online shop (hereinafter referred to as "gift vouchers") can only be redeemed in the Seller’s online shop, unless otherwise stipulated in the voucher.
11.2 Gift vouchers and remaining assets of gift vouchers can be redeemed by the end of the third year following the year of the gift voucher purchase. Remaining assets will be credited to the Client’s voucher account.
11.3 Gift vouchers can only be redeemed prior to the conclusion of the order procedure. Subsequent offsetting is not possible.
11.4 In case of an order, several vouchers can be redeemed.
11.5 If the value of the gift voucher is not enough for the order, the Client may choose one of the remaining payment methods offered by the Seller to pay the difference.
11.6 The gift voucher credit will not be redeemed in cash and is not subject to any interest.
11.7 The gift voucher is transferable. The Seller may render performance with discharging effect to the respective owner who redeems the gift voucher in the Seller’s online shop. This does not apply, if the Seller has knowledge or grossly negligent ignorance of the non-entitlement, legal incapacity or of the missing right of representation regarding the respective owner.
12) Applicable Law
12.1 The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply to all legal relationships between the parties under exclusion of the laws governing the international purchase of movable goods. For consumers, this choice of law only applies to the extent that the granted protection is not withdrawn by mandatory provisions of the law of the country, in which the consumer has his habitual residence.
12.2 With regard to the statutory right of cancellation, this choice of law does not apply to consumers who do not belong to a member state of the European Union at the time of the conclusion of the contract and whose sole place of residence and delivery address are outside the European Union at the time of the conclusion of the contract.
12.3 Furthermore, this choice of law regarding the right to cancel does not apply to consumers, who are not nationals of a member state of the European Union at the time of concluding the contract and whose exclusive domicile and delivery address is located outside of the European Union at the time of concluding the contract.
13) Place of Jurisdiction
If the Client is a businessman, a legal entity of public law or a separate estate under public law with its seat in the territory of the Federal Republic of Germany, the Seller’s place of business shall be the sole place of jurisdiction for all legal disputes arising from this contract. If the Client is domiciled outside the territory of the Federal Republic of Germany, the Seller’s place of business shall be the sole place of jurisdiction for all legal disputes arising from this contract provided that the contract or claims from the contract can be assigned to the Client’s professional or commercial activities. In any event however, regarding the aforementioned cases the Seller is entitled to call the court responsible for the seat of the Client.
14) Alternative dispute resolution
14.1 The EU Commission provides on its website the following link to the ODR platform: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.
This platform shall be a point of entry for out-of-court resolutions of disputes arising from online sales and service contracts concluded between consumers and traders.
14.2 The Seller is neither obliged nor prepared to attend a dispute settlement procedure before an alternative dispute resolution entity.
15) Supplementary provisions
15.1 Repackaging of Wish-You-More products
Wish-You-More does not allow repackaging or relabeling of its products. Wish-You-More Products may only be sold in their original Wish-You-More packaging with original Wish-You-More labels, and in no event may Wish-You-More Products be repackaged into new containers or have labels changed, regardless of whether Wish-You-More's name is affixed thereto. In addition, partners may not
- transfer Wish-You-More products
- remove and/or affix new security seals, and
- not alter or relabel any sales aids.
These are serious violations and may result in immediate termination of the business relationship.
"Wish-You-More" is a copyrighted trademark. It is prohibited to market a product under Wish-You-More's name that has not been manufactured and packaged by Wish-You-More.
International and national laws contain detailed provisions about what a product label must contain. These laws also limit the claims that can be made regarding a product. Wish-You-More follows these rules and regulations very carefully. The rules are extremely complicated and change from time to time.