Optimal digestibility - 8 essential amino acids combined.
Whether before or after training, as a supplement to your protein requirements during a diet or under particular stress - essential amino acids are guaranteed to be the right choice!
Our innovative preparation consists of the 8 essential amino acids leucine, valine, isoleucine, lysine, phenylalanine, threonine, methionine and tryptophan. To enable rapid absorption and optimal utilization, the amino acids are arranged in their smallest form and in an exact ratio to each other.
They no longer have to be further digested in the intestine by so-called proteases, but can be absorbed immediately and directly into the blood. They do not burden the digestive system and effectively protect the body from amino acid deficiencies.
Our essential amino acids optimize protein metabolism in the body. Optimized protein metabolism helps to lose fat, build muscle, feel full and perform mentally.
We recommend a daily dose of 10 g.
But what are amino acids?
Amino acids are the building blocks of life. Our body needs amino acids to produce proteins such as enzymes, muscle fibers, collagen (skin), but also hormones and neurotransmitters. Wish-You-More Aminos is perfectly adapted to the needs of the body. Thus, the daily need for amino acids, the building blocks of proteins, can be met without unnecessarily burdening the body. The composition of Aminos is selected so that an optimal usability of amino acids can be achieved. Up to 99 % of the amino acids contained in Aminos can be used by the body for the synthesis of new building blocks and messenger substances. Only about 1 % is used as waste for the production of sugar or fat.
Wish-You-More Aminos features an innovative combination in a specific ratio of 8 essential amino acids: leucine, valine, isoleucine, lysine, phenylalanine, threonine, methionine and tryptophane.
The amino acids in Aminos are in their smallest form. Therefore, they do not have to be digested further in the intestine by so-called proteases, but can be absorbed immediately and therefore quickly into the blood. They do not burden the digestive system and effectively protect the body from amino acid deficiencies.
Functions of the individual amino acids
The amino acids contained in aminos are used by the body for the synthesis of peptides or proteins. Some of the functions that the individual amino acids fulfil are described below:
- Leucine is important for maintaining and building muscle tissue, as well as to support healing processes.
- Valine has an anabolic effect on the muscles and counteracts excessive serotonin formation in the brain.
- Isoleucine can serve as an energy supplier for the muscle cell and counteracts excessive serotonin production in the brain.
- Lysine is needed for the body's own synthesis of carnitine. It can enhance the positive effects of arginine and promotes the storage of calcium.
- Phenylalanine is needed to form peptides such as the pancreatic hormone insulin, the digestive enzyme papain and the skin pigment melanin.
- Threonine plays a role in the synthesis of immunoglobulins and antibodies.
- Methionine is an important source of sulphur in the body. It serves as a precursor to SAM (S-adenosylmethionine, which in turn is a precursor to cysteine.
- Tryptophan is a precursor of the neurotransmitter serotonin and of melatonin.
Take 5 pellets 2x daily.
Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Food supplements are not a substitute for a healthy and balanced diet. Keep out of the reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of direct sunlight and heat.
Contraindications - When should Aminos not be taken?
Phenylketonuria or other disorders of amino acid metabolism.
L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine, L-Lysine Hydrochloride, L-Phenylalanine, L-Threonine, L-Methionine, Microcrystalline Cellulose, L-Tryptphan
NRV* per pellet
*NRV = Nutrient Reference Values according to Regulation (EC) No. 1169/2011/ - = no reference value
Per pellet: L-leucine, L-valine, L-isoleucine, L-lysine hydrochloride, L-phenylalanine, L-threonine, L-methionine, microcrystalline cellulose, L-tryptphan
Total: 300 pellets per can. 315 g amino acids per container
Encapsulation and filling in Germany
Vegetable cellulose (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose)
PET container protected from light and oxidation
Quality and purity
- No additives except microcrystalline cellulose.
- Free from: Sugar, lactose, gluten, fructose, flavourings, synthetic colourings.
High-quality, light-protected PET container