High-dose vitamin B complex with alpha-lipoic acid, myo-inositol & choline.
B vitamins are needed by the body for various vital functions. Since they are not or only insufficiently formed in the body, they must be taken in via food. Wish-You-More B vitamins contribute to normal cell and energy metabolism.
120 capsules per container.
- With B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9 and B12.
- B2, B6, B9 and B12 in active form
- With dextrorotatory alpha lipoic acid, myo-inositol & choline
- No anti-caking agents, artificial flavours, colours or preservatives
- Lactose-free, fructose-free, GMO-free
B vitamins play an important role in the nervous system and skin and mucous membrane condition. B vitamins are essential for energy metabolism and cell division. B vitamins are especially important in stressful situations and in the case of increased mental and spiritual demands. Although B vitamins are found in plant foods, their concentration is usually higher in animal foods. Especially offal, such as liver, or oysters and nuts are rich in B vitamins.
The functions of the individual B vitamins
- Thiamine (vitamin B1) supports normal energy metabolism and the function of the nervous system.
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2) supports normal energy metabolism, blood formation and nervous system function. It can protect cells from oxidative stress and support normal vision.
- Caution: Supplemental intake of riboflavin may turn urine yellow.
- Niacin (vitamin B3) supports normal energy metabolism, normal function of the nervous system and normal function of the skin and mucous membranes.
- Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) contributes to normal mental performance.
- Activated pyridoxal phosphate (vitamin B6) supports normal energy metabolism, normal function of the nervous system and normal function of the immune system.
- Biotin (vitamin B7) supports normal energy metabolism, normal nervous system function and normal skin appearance.
- Activated folic acid (vitamin B9) supports normal amino acid and homocysteine metabolism.
- Activated cobalamin (vitamin B12) supports normal energy metabolism, may reduce tiredness and fatigue and contributes to normal nervous system function.
- Choline supports normal lipid metabolism (fat metabolism), normal liver function and normal homocysteine metabolism.
- In addition, Wish-You-More B vitamin contains dextrorotatory alpha lipoic acid and myo-inositol. Myo-inositol is a building block of the cell membrane. Alpha-lipoic acid is needed as a coenzyme in energy production from carbohydrates.
Take one capsule 2 times daily, preferably with a meal.
Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a healthy and balanced diet. Keep out of the reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of direct sunlight and heat.
Hydroxypropyl methylcelluose (capsule shell), activated vitamin B2 (riboflavin-5-phosphate sodium), calcium D-pantothenate, choline bitartrate, niacinamide, vitamin B1-HCl (thiamine hydrochloride), Filler microcrystalline cellulose, alpha lipoic acid (R+), activated vitamin B6 (pyridoxal-5-phosphate), biotin, activated vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin), folic acid as quatrefolic (5-methyltetrahydrofolate), glucosamine.
Activated vitamin B2
Activated vitamin B6
Activated vitamin B12
R+)-alpha lipoic acid
*NRV = Nutrient Reference Values according to VO (EG) No. 1169/2011/ - = no reference value
Total: 120 capsules per container
Raw materials from Germany, encapsulation and filling in Germany
Vegetable cellulose (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose)
PET container protected from light and oxidation
Quality & purity
High-purity B vitamins, alpha-lipoic acid and myo-inositol from german production.
Capsule material: vegetable cellulose (HPMC), free from controversial additives (carrageenan, PEG)
Free of: Sugar, lactose, gluten, preservatives, flavourings, synthetic colourings, fillers such as magnesium stearate, anti-caking agents, anti-caking agents, gelatine, allergens.
Suitable for vegans, vegetarians and diabetics